General FAQ

How can I contact an HPAC staff member? 

For a list of current staff members with biographies, please visit the Staff page. For all inquiries, please visit the Contact HPAC page and fill out the Contact Us form.

I am a parent. How can I find out what is available for my child?

All services are only available for children living in the 10474 area code in the Hunts Point section of The Bronx, NYC.

Visit the Parents page for a list of information related to our programs and services. For a list of programs now being offered, please visit our Programs page.

I am a member of the press. How can I get added to HPAC’s press list?

Please visit the Press Inquiries page, and fill out the form to be added to our media list. Also, you will find a list of recent press releases on that page.

Something is not working on the HPAC website. Who do I contact?

Please feel  free to send any questions or concerns to webmaster@hpac10474.org.